Laravel 9 LMS | Laravel Learn Management System Step by Step | 2022 | Free Source Code
Hello guys, welcome back. In this video, I will show you how the Laravel LMS system known as (Learning Management System).
I will take you through how to work step by step. I will leave the download link in the video description to download and customize the project anyhow you want.
if you have any questions or need help you can leave a comment in the video comment section below. before further ado, let's get started.
The first thing I will be doing is to show the frontend and the features of the system. and show you what the students can do within this system.
1. Will need to have an account before using this system:
2. Can able to enroll in a course:
3. Can also able to leave a review for a particular course that they are enrolled with:
4. Will have their own dashboard:
5. Will see all their courses inside their account:
6. Can also view each course that they are enrolled in within their account:
1. Will see the courses related to them:
2. Will see all the students enrolled in their course:
3. Can view any student's profile that is enrolled to them but he can't able to perform any actions unless gives them the permission:
1. Has the right to perform any action from the system:
2. Can able to add courses:
3. Can able to add categories:
4. Can able to add lessons:
5. Can able to add events:
6. Can able to add news:
7. Can able to add teachers:
8. Can able to add roles:
9. Can able to change settings:
10. Can able to give permissions to users:
And you can explore the rest for yourself:
The Features of the system.
- PHP Framework Laravel version 9:
Step by Step Project Installation Guide:
After finishing downloading the project, go to the next step 2.
After finishing extracting the project zip folder, go to the next step 3.
Now, in this step, you have to run some commands to recompile the project files and dependencies.
Let’s perform the commands as follows:
After the composer installation is completed, now move to the next step.
cp -r .env.example .env
if you want you can copy the file manually or by using the above command.
And configure your database credentials, so that you can able to migrate the database tables to MYSQL.
APP_NAME=Learning_Management_System APP_ENV=local APP_KEY= APP_DEBUG=true APP_LOG_LEVEL=debug APP_URL="http://localhost" DB_CONNECTION=mysql DB_HOST=127.0.0.1 DB_PORT=3306 DB_DATABASE=lms DB_USERNAME= root DB_PASSWORD=
After you’ve set up the environment, you’ll need to establish a database configuration for it. Move to the following step to create the application key.
php artisan key:generate
After you’ve created the application key, you’ll need to move to the following step to create database tables.
php artisan migrate php artisan db:seed
After running this command laravel will populate your database tables with the columns that are present inside the migrations files for each table.
php artisan serve
The purpose of using PHP artisan serve (PHP built-in server) is just for testing and easy starting your project in a development environment.
Thank you for reading this article, if you have anything that you wanted to ask leave your comment and we discuss it. I hope you understand a Laravel 9 LMS | Laravel Learn Management System Step by Step | 2022 | Free Source Code by now.
Leave a comment
Laravel Eloquent whereBetween() Method | How to use whereBetween() Query in LaravelJun 4, 2022
How to Create School Management System In Laravel 8 Step by Step with Free Source CodeJul 2, 2022
How to refresh a page if no activity after 1 minute using jQueryJun 4, 2022
Laravel 9 Hospital Management System Step by StepMay 23, 2022
Laravel Invoice Management System with Free Source CodeMay 21, 2022